Day 1: Athens
Arrival to Athens International Airport followed by assisted transfer to hotel.
Day 2: Athens
Departure from the hotel in the morning after breakfast for the guided City tour of Athens & Acropolis New Museum. On the Acropolis you can admire the Temple of Athena Nike, as well as the Propylaea. The beautiful geometry of the Parthenon will come into view, as well the Erechtheion, with its renovated portico of the Caryatides and the Pandroseion. You will visit the hill of Filopapos, walk through the paths of Plaka, Hadrian’s Arch, the Parliament with the Memorial to the Unknown Soldier, the New Acropolis Museum and the modern city of Athens, the city chosen by the Gods. Afternoon free and accommodation.
Day 3: Athens – Mykonos
Departure from hotel to the port of Pireus for embarkation towards Mykonos. Arrival at Mykonos and transfer to the hotel.
Days 4 & 5: Mykonos
Stay on the island of Mykonos.
Day 6: Mykonos-Santorini
At indicated time, transfer from hotel to port to embark on a boat to the island of Santorini. Arrival at Santorini, transfer to the hotel.
Days 7 & 8: Santorini
Stay on the island of Santorini.
Day 9: Santorini – Crete
At arranged time, transfer to the port to board a boat towards to the island of Crete. Arrival at the port of Heraklion and transfer to the hotel.
Days 10 & 11: Crete
Stay on the island of Crete.
Crete-Athens Departure from hotel to board an overnight ferry with cabin towards Athens.
Day 13: Athens
Arrival and transfer to Athens International Airport.
* 2 nights in Athens on bed and breakfast basis
* 3 nights in Mykonos on bed and breakfast basis
* 3 nights in Santorini on bed and breakfast basis
* 3 nights in Crete on bed and breakfast basis
* Regular English guided tour of Athens & New Museum, entrances included
* Unassisted transfers in Athens & the islands apt/hotel/port/hotel/apt (only arrival transfer in Athens is assisted)
* Boat tickets (ferry in numbered seats) Athens/Mykonos & Heraklion/Athens in overnight ferry in internal cabin for Bronze & external cabin in Silver & Gold.
* Boat tickets (hydrofoil in economy class) for Mykonos/Santorini & Santorini/Heraklion (Crete) crossings.
HOTELS USED (OR SIMILAR):
BRONZE: Athens (Plaka), Mykonos (Alkistis), Santorini (Kamari Beach), Crete (Atrion)
SILVER: Athens (Titania), Mykonos (Yiannaki), Santorini (El Greco), Crete (Capsis)
GOLD: Athens (Wyndham Grand), Mykonos (K Hotels), Santorini (Aressana), Crete (Megaron)