Online Cooking Classes Melbourne
Online Cooking Classes Melbourne are fund an interactive. Join us in our hands on interactive classes where you will cook along side your host Kelly from The Hellenic Odyssey, while in the comfort of your own home. Kelly is a Greek home cook with a proud heritage, who loves to share her knowledge and passion for Greek food.
In these online class you will learn how to prepare the most popular and traditional authentic Greek dishes. These are the type of dishes that you would expect to find in the kitchen of a Greek family home.
Greek food is not only about sharing food and passing down recipes taught from grandmothers and mothers but it also ensures the recipes are not forgotten. It also follows deeply seeded traditions that imply that one’s home is a welcoming and hospitable environment which is open to all.
Some of our fondest memories involve food because of the strong sensory relationship we have with it. The flavours and aromas, the textures and the visual appeal of beautifully presented dishes are linked to the sweetness, the tastiness, the crunch and all that is part of this banquet we call life.
We look forward to connecting with you and creating fond culinary memories by transporting you to Greece even if it is just for a moment.
- If you prefer not to cook along and simply watch the demonstration you can also do that.
- The class will take place online via the Zoom application so please make sure you familiarise yourself with this app prior to the class and that you have access to video via your phone, computer, ipad, tablet or laptop.
- The class will not be recorded.
- At the end of the class you will have a meal ready for you and your family to enjoy.
What you will learn
- How to prepare Greek dishes
- Learn about Greek cuisine and the principles of the Mediterranean diet
- New skills to become an even more confident cook
What you will get
- A cook along experience with an experienced home cook demonstrating the recipe
- A recipe card and preparation instructions will be emailed to you 3-4 days prior to the class
- How to prepare for the class to get the most out of the live online class. A list of equipment you will need.