Vouves Elia Falasarna and Elafonisi Excursion
Visit the oldest olive tree in the world.
Explore the white beach of Falasarna.
Swim in the turquoise waters of Elafonisi.
Enjoy nearly 5 hours of leisure time swimming and sunbathing by the sea. Visit the 2 most popular beaches of Greece, Falasarna and Elafonisi, in one day. Our trip starts from Vouves, where we will visit the oldest olive tree in the world and the Olive Tree Museum. The tour goes on west to Falasarna, a white sandy beach famous for the clear turquoise blue sea. Our next stop, Elafonisi, is the most breathtaking destination of the day. Swim in shallow turquoise waters, explore the fine pink sand and the exotic small lagoons, ideal for children.
Every Tuesday,Thurday and Saturday approximate duration 10-11 hours
65 € / Person*
20 € / Child up to10 years old
- MEAL BOX: 1 traditional mini sandwich, 1 turkey mini sandwich, 1 Cretan kalitsouni with spinach, 1 Cretan kalitsouni with cheese, 1 Cretan sweet cheese kalitsouni
- Pick-up and drop off service
- Local tour leader
- Audiovisual presentation of Cretan customs on the bus
- Transportation by air-conditioned luxury 19-seated-minibus
- Free Wifi on the bus
- Snacks (sandwiches, Cretan kalitsounia)
- Cold beverages (soft drinks, wine, beer, bottled water)
- Coffee and olive oil tasting in a traditional kafenion
- Umbrellas for the beach
- USB charging ports in bus
- Press (magazines, newspapers)