On the Thessaloniki Food and Culture 4 Hour Morning Tour you’ll eat your way through breakfast and lunch the Greek way. The food tour starts out with a taste of breakfast or brunch to get you fuelled up for your journey through the food and culture of the area. You’ll stop at local food spots around the city to enjoy appetizers and treats and learn about the history behind the dishes along the way. You may try food you’ve heard of, or be surprised with flavors that are new to you! In either case, this food and culture tour in Thessaloniki will add a flavor to your memories of Greece!
- Tour built for foodies
- Licensed knowledgeable guide
- Taste local cuisine
- Learn about Thessaloniki culture
- Fall in love with new flavors
Meet Your Guide – Start by meeting your host. Begin the day by tasting a few starters to open up your appetite for later. Have conversations about local life and traditions (food or other) along the way!
Like a Local – Walk around parts of town that only locals are familiar with, see how people live their daily life and get a real feel of Thessaloniki. Have some appetizers and beverages to go along.
The Open Market – Visit the open market, see how residents shop for food and other necessities. Add flavor to this experience by having a few more delicacies.
Wrap It Up – Complete your tour with a tummy full of tasty treats and wonderful memories. If your tour doesn’t finish at the original meeting point, you’ll have precise directions to return.
- The 4-hr tour includes 4 drinks and 14 bites equivalent to a Greek breakfast and lunch.
- Exclusive privileges from tour tasting locations, including behind the scenes access at some of the venues.
- Professionally trained hosts with extensive knowledge of Greek food and culture.
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal shopping
- Accommodation transfers
- The tour is open for individuals or groups of up to 6 people.
- Comfortable clothing and shoes are recommended as on average 2.8 kms are covered per tour.
- Children under 5, who will not have separate portions in the food tasting, do not require a separate ticket.
- Tips and gratuities, transportation expenses and any extra shopping are not included in the package price.
- The tour does not finish at the starting point, you’ll be given thorough directions to the original meeting point or your next destination.
- Tours can accommodate some food allergies and aversions. Please advise in advance if you have any special dietary needs.
Nikis ave. 1 in Thessaloniki