Get a chance to party like you only can in Greece with the Zorba Inside Me Tour in Athens. This Greek dancing activity is perfect for those who have been craving to recreate the scenes from ‘Zorba The Greek’ movie ever since watching it. Your evening will be filled with a short walk down Areopagitou Street, enjoy a delicious dinner of Greek delicacies and tasty wine and dancing! Our professional dancer will show you all the steps of syrtaki, kalamatianos, and other dances during your Greek dancing activity. This is a tour in Athens opportunity like no other to truly experience Greek culture, dance and party like the Greeks do!
- Party Greece style!
- Learn how to dance traditional Greek dances.
- Eat Greek delicacies.
- Enjoy tasty wine with good company.
- Have a blast with family and friends.
- Meeting with the tour guide – Just before the dinner, you will meet the guide in the agreed location, from there you will start your tour in Athens with a walk through Areopagitou Street.
- Dance the night away! – The second and the most important thing on your itinerary is to have fun and dance the night away! Once you reach the venue you will be served food and drinks and professionals will teach you to dance like Zorba the Greek!
- A 1.5-hour dancing lesson with a trained dance teacher in a traditional Greek theater.
- A delicious hearty dinner (Greek salad, 3 appetizers, 1 lt. of Greek wine per 4 persons – a main course and Greek dessert for each participant) in a traditional tavern with live Greek music.
- One or two glasses of wine or any other beverage.
- Anything else you would like to order.
- Transportation to and from the meeting point.
- Wear comfortable shoes.
- There is a minimum of 4 people that has to be fulfilled, otherwise, the event can be canceled.
Outside Acropolis Metro Station
There are no reviews yet.