Monastery of Agia Triada Zorbas Beach and Venizelos Graves Excursion
Visit the impressive Monastery of Agia Triada.
Swim in the clear turquoise waters of Zorbas Beach.
Witness the most breathtaking view of Chania.
Join us on an unforgettable half day tour across the Akrotiri Peninsula, in the north of Chania Prefecture and discover some of Crete’s most iconic sights and scenes; as well as the local secrets. Our tour starts from the impressive Monastery of Agia Triada, an extremely beautiful monastery with a folk museum and an imposing cellar, where the visitors can taste fine Cretan products, like organic olive oil, wine, honey and vinegar. Our next stop is the famous Zorbas Beach, a well organized beach at the foot of a mountain, where Anthony Quinn danced in 1964 the famous sirtaki in the film “Zorbas the Greek“. Along the way back, we make a stop at an excellent historic location, Venizelos graves to enjoy panoramic views of the bay of Chania and the White Mountains.
Every Sunday approximate duration 7 hours
55 € / Person*
20 € / Child up to10 years old
- MEAL BOX: 1 traditional mini sandwich, 1 turkey mini sandwich, 1 Cretan kalitsouni with spinach, 1 Cretan kalitsouni with cheese, 1 Cretan sweet cheese kalitsouni
- Pick-up and drop off service
- Local tour leader
- Audiovisual presentation of Cretan customs on the bus
- Transportation by air-conditioned luxury 19-seated-minibus
- Free Wifi on the bus
- Snacks (sandwiches, Cretan kalitsounia)
- Cold beverages (soft drinks, wine, beer, bottled water)
- Umbrellas for the beach
- USB charging ports in bus
- Press (magazines, newspapers)
- Entrance fee in the Monastery of Agia Triada