Knossos – Archaeological Museum – Heraklion Excursion
Explore the palace of King Minoas.
Visit the Archaeological Museum of Heraklion.
Spend 2 hours discovering the centre of Heraklion.
During this day trip, we explore the oldest civilization of Europe, the Minoan palace of Knossos, which is connected with thrilling legends, such as the myth of the Labyrinth with the Minotaur and the story of Daidalos and Ikaros. Our next stop is the Archaeological Museum of Heraklion, one of Europe’s most important museums, where we admire more than 15000 artefacts. Afterwards, we have the chance to wander around Heraklion and discover the Venetian fortress at the entrance of the harbor, gorgeous neoclassical buildings, Byzantine churches and many fountains.
Every Friday approximate duration 10 hours
65 € / Person*
20 € / Child up to10 years old
- MEAL BOX: 1 traditional mini sandwich, 1 turkey mini sandwich, 1 Cretan kalitsouni with spinach, 1 Cretan kalitsouni with cheese, 1 Cretan sweet cheese kalitsouni
- Pick-up and drop off service
- Local tour leader
- Audiovisual presentation of Cretan customs on the bus
- Transportation by air-conditioned luxury 19-seated-minibus
- Free Wifi on the bus
- Snacks (sandwiches, Cretan kalitsounia)
- Cold beverages (soft drinks, wine, beer, bottled water)
- USB charging ports in bus
- Press (magazines, newspapers)
- Entrance fee in the Olive and Oil Museum & Mulino Veneziano
NOT INCLUDED: Entrance to Knossos & Archaeological Museum.
There are no reviews yet.