Experience the island’s traditions in this cooking class and discover a perfect balance of Naxian flavours, relaxation and nature. A local family welcomes you to a traditional bakery to learn the secrets of making bread and to bake your own delicious pie in the wood-fired oven! A loaf of freshly made crusty bread, local delicacies like honey, fresh fruit, olives and cheese will be your tasty companions on this unique culinary experience in Naxos. Make yourself comfortable on the grass and enjoy your picnic on hand – embroidered tablecloths and crafted plates while feeling the summer breeze under the shade of the oak trees of Kinidaros.
- Learn how to bake Greek pies during your cooking class.
- You are welcomed to a traditional oven bakery.
- Experience a picnic in the outdoors, without chairs or table.
- Chance to mingle with the locals.
- Your hands-on cooking class begins in a traditional Naxian Bakery where the baker will share with you his secrets to creating delicious bread.
- Roll up your sleeves as it is your turn to help the baker prepare some Greek pies.
- After the cooking class portion of this culinary experience is over, it is time to enjoy the freshly made bread with some local delicacies with a picnic in the grass.
- Transfer on demand
- Please let us know about food allergies or special diets.
Approximately 3 hours.