Day 1: Athens
Arrival to Athens International Airport followed by assisted transfer to hotel.
Day 2: Athens
Departure from the hotel in the morning after breakfast for the guided City tour of Athens. On the Acropolis you can admire the Temple of Athena Nike, as well as the Propylaea. The beautiful geometry of the Parthenon will come into view, as will the Erechtheion, with its renovated portico of the Caryatides and the Pandroseion. You will visit the hill of Filopapos, walk through the paths of Plaka, Hadrian’s Arch, the Parliament with the Memorial to the Unknown Soldier, the New Acropolis Museum and the modern city of Athens, the city chosen by the Gods. Afternoon free and accomodation.
Day 3: Athens – Mykonos
Departure from hotel to the port of Pireus for embarkation towards the island of Mykonos.
Arrival at Mykonos and transfer to the hotel.
Days 4 & 5: Mykonos
Stay on the island of Mykonos.
Day 6: Mykonos-Santorini
At indicated time, transfer from hotel to port to embark on a ferry to the island of Santorini.
Arrival at Santorini, transfer to the hotel.
Days 7 & 8: Santorini
Stay on the island of Santorini.
Day 9: Santorini – Athens
At arranged time, transfer to the port to board a ferry towards the port of Piraeus. Arrival
and transfer to the hotel.
Day 10: Athens
Transfer to Athens International Airport at arranged time.
* 3 nights in Athens on bed and breakfast basis
* 3 nights in Mykonos on bed and breakfast basis
* 3 nights in Santorini on bed and breakfast basis
* Regular English guided tour of Athens & New Museum, entrances included
* Unassisted transfers in Athens & the islands apt/hotel/port/hotel/apt (only arrival transfer is assisted)
* Ferry tickets Athens(Piraeus)/Mykonos & Santorini/Athens (Piraeus) in airplane numbered seats
* Hydrofoil tickets Mykonos/Santorini in economy
ACCOMMODATION USED OR SIMILAR:
BRONZE: Athens (Plaka), Mykonos (Alkistis), Santorini(Kamari Beach)
SILVER: Athens (Titania), Mykonos (Yiannaki), Santorini(El Greco)
GOLD: Athens (Wyndham Grand), Mykonos (K Hotels),Santorini (Aressana)