Enjoy a serene morning meditating facing the Parthenon, before indulging in a Greek vegan brunch in this Ancient Greek meditation in Athens experience. Forget about the stress of looking for the best touristy spots to visit, and gratify your soul with a morning of meditating along to the soothing sound of a drum. Your spiritually rooted teacher will guide you through a meditation following the ancient Greek practice. Soak in the high energy of your meditation experience in the heart of ancient Athens, as you will then follow your guide to a local spot for a delectable vegan brunch. Your day of meditating across the Acropolis coupled with delicious vegan food is a splendid way to start your day in Athens!
- Meditate like the ancient Greeks facing the Parthenon along with the sweet sound of a drum in the background.
- Enjoy a Greek vegan brunch at a local hidden spot.
- Learn about Athens and its people.
- Escape the hustle and bustle of the city centre and embrace your spiritual side in this meditation in Athens experience.
- You’ll meet your guide for the day at the meeting point. She will be caring a drum.
- Follow your guide as you embark on a short walk on Filopappou Hill, also known as the Hill of Muses.
- Next, you’ll enjoy an Ancient Greek meditation session facing the Parthenon.
- Following the meditation, you’ll walk down the hill and go on a short walk to the brunch spot to enjoy a well deserved Greek vegan brunch.
- Time to enjoy your brunch! Indulge in Greek vegan food as you discuss your experience with your guide and share thoughts and stories!
- After the lunch break, your driver will follow the road back to Athens while passing through picturesque villages before reaching the city.
- This unforgettable Athens jeep tour will come to an end by the time your escort-drivers gets you back to your hotel.
- A local spiritually rooted teacher of meditation
- A sweet and a salty dish of your choice, plus a beverage of your choice
- All taxes
- Any extra food or drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- This meditation experience in Athens is available in English, Spanish and Greek.
- Children younger than 15 years old can join in a private tour.
- We recommend that you wear comfortable shoes and clothing, a hat and sunscreen. Don’t forget to bring a bottle of water.
- Please let us know if you have any food allergies.
- Your guide will be waiting for you at the meeting point, caring a drum.
Rovertou Galli 69. Next to Dionysos Zonar’s restaurant in Athens. At the bus station. Only 10 minutes walking from Acropolis Metro station (red line) or Thiseio Metro station (green line)
2 hours and 30 minutes.