6 – 10 JUNE 2020 Small Group Travel Tour
Let us introduce you to the largest of the Greek islands. Crete! Experience the culture and culinary delights of the region with our 5 days/4 nights, the Best of Chania Tour.
Click here for more detailed information.
Price per person $2,299 AUD
We reserve the right to cancel the tour if we do not reach minimum number requirements and in that case a refund will be issued.
Full payment required prior to departure, please enquire for full payment terms.
Please make sure to read and understand our terms & conditions before purchasing.
- Accommodation for 4 nights
- Welcome drinks on arrival
- Daily Cretan breakfast
- Some lunches and dinners (2 lunches and 2 dinners)
- Private transport
- Town centre guided tour in Chania
- Nature walk to Holy Monastery
- Visit to Vouves to see the oldest olive tree
- Olive Oil Refinery tour in the Kolymvari region
- Day trip to the unparalleled Gramvoussa Balos beach
- Cretan cooking class
- Small groups
- Fully escorted by us and complimented by local guides who love to share their knowledge
- Tour hosts that care about you as an individual
- Carefully created and well balanced itinerary
- Every detail of your tour is taken care of (all you need to do is show up and experience it)
- Free time to explore independently
- Travel and share experiences with like-minded people
- Authentic and cultural regional experiences
- Unique food and wine experiences
- Meet passionate and hospitable producers
- Airport Transfers
- Travel insurance and any other associated insurances
- Meals/Drinks not stated in the itinerary, tips, entrance fees not stated in the itinerary, optional excursions, other goods and services not stated in the itinerary.
- Terms and conditions apply
- A certain level of fitness is required to do this tour as many of the places we visit are located in mountainous areas and the streets are cobbled and steep with many steps.
- There may be occasions beyond our control that may inhibit our intended plans but we will of course, endeavour to find alternative and appropriate solutions.
- You don’t need to have a keen interest in cooking to enjoy this trip as classes or demonstrations are conducted as a group activity and participation is by choice.
- Solo travelers are not required to share a room or pay single room supplement