Team Building and corporate events
Are you looking for an exciting team building event that is a little different, fun and interactive? Bring your group together for a memorable and deliciously satisfying cooking class.
Whether you are looking for an online or in person team building or corporate event, The Hellenic Odyssey can provide for both. Online cooking classes are a great way to connect when in person events are not possible. Online events are also great for teams that are dispersed across various states of Australia or based at different locations.
The Hellenic Odyssey can help bring your team or group together, it can provide a reward for hard work or act as a thank you to a special group of clients. Whatever the reason for the celebration, birthday party, Christmas party, end of year celebrations or team building, we provide a warm, casual and friendly environment for your special event.Book Now Contact Us
We can provide dish ideas as inspiration or work with you to devise a menu based on dietary requirements and specific tastes. Our food is based on the Greek cuisine and the Mediterranean diet.
We talk about the health and nutritional benefits of the Mediterranean diet and provide olive oil tastings while giving you an insight into Greek culture and tradition.
We cook 3-5 dishes over a 2 – 4 hour period. We prepare, cook and eat together while sharing kitchen and food stories.
We can cater for small groups looking for a warm and casual setting.
Online classes are held over Zoom
In person classes are held in our kitchen in Moorabbin in Melbourne. We provide authentic Greek cooking experiences in an open plan kitchen with olive trees at the front entrance and fig, citrus and stone fruit trees at the back.
Why choose a cooking class for team building or corporate event?
Regardless of your cooking experience level, beginner or advanced, there are so many benefits to team building cooking class:
- It’s a fun and interactive experience that keeps participants engaged and most of all, it brings people together over the love of food!
- It’s a great way to reward your team for all their hard work and provide an opportunity for them to come together and build on their relationships.
- It promotes group interaction and team cohesion while discussing how to take on tasks.
- It provides for new learning about another cuisine and its culture.
- It provides the ability to learn new cooking skills and boost kitchen confidence.
- It can increase the team’s motivation, creativity and productivity, improve communication and foster a collaborative spirit.
- It can help create new common ground and form new relationships.
- It can increase success in the workplace and boost morale. When teams work well together, they create a positive work ethic and environment with shared values and common goals.
- It provides an opportunity to get to know others outside of the work zone in a more relaxed environment. Sharing an experience can help workers come together in new ways.
What you will get?
- Online on in person hands-on cooking experience
- We provide all the food, and equipment including aprons (in person events only).
- Learn about the fundamentals of Greek cooking, common ingredients, spices and flavours
- How to create a delicious range of dishes both savoury and sweet
- Greek cooking tips and tricks from a home cook for a truly authentic experience
- A delicious meal to enjoy at the end of the class as a group