Athens Walking Tours – Choose from a variety of guided walking tours in Athens
Athens Walking Tours include this guided tour of Athens. It combines a tour of the New Acropolis Museum and the Panathenaic Stadium, home of the first modern Olympics. You’ll see famous carvings like the Parthenon Marbles and Caryatids. Walk on a sporting field that has been hosting athletics for over 2,300 years. Travel with an expert local guide in a small group of 15 people or less. This is a low-stress way for history lovers to immerse themselves in Hellenistic culture for an afternoon.
- New Acropolis Museum tour with skip-the-line tickets featuring the original Parthenon Marbles and the Caryatids
- Skip the line into the Panathenaic Stadium and step onto the field of a 2,300-year-old sports arena
- Travel in a small group of 15 people with an expert local guide
- All-inclusive tickets to the New Acropolis Museum and the Panathenaic Stadium
Athens Walking Tours include, this first-entry Acropolis Tour uses a special itinerary to ensure that you see the Parthenon before the crowds. It also includes the other major attractions of the Acropolis and a guided visit to the New Acropolis Museum. You’ll see the Parthenon friezes and other beautiful statues from antiquity. The perfect tour for both history buffs and casual visitors. A serene way to experience one of history’s most iconic sights.
- See the Parthenon before the crowds by using skip-the-line. First-entry tickets and following our special itinerary that gets you to the top of the Acropolis for the first viewing of the day
- Explore the Acropolis with an expert guide and see the Monumental Gateway, Erechtheum, Theater of Dionysus and Herodes Atticus, as well as panoramic views over the city
- Skip-the-line at the New Acropolis Museum for a guided tour featuring the original Parthenon Marbles, the Caryatids and access to the underground excavations
- With all-inclusive tickets, you can leave your wallet at home!
This Athens City Tour lets you experience the top archeological highlights of the city in a single morning. With a small group and an expert local guide, you’ll explore the Parthenon before most of the crowds show up. See the iconic Temple of Hephaestus in the Ancient Greek Agora, and lose yourself in the winding streets of Plaka. For people who want to take a deep dive into the history of the world’s first democracy, this is a great way to pack a lot of history into a small amount of time.
- See the top attractions in Athens in only four hours
- Experience the Parthenon before most of the crowds with skip-the-line tickets and a specially-timed itinerary
- Explore the Acropolis with an expert local guide and see some of the most jaw-dropping structures in the ancient world, including the Monumental Gateway and Erechtheum
- Enter the Ancient Greek Agora with skip-the-line tickets and explore iconic monuments like the Temple of Hephaestus
- Stroll through the historic neighborhood of Plaka, and enjoy a view of the Roman Agora and Tower of the Winds (from the outside)
Athens in a Day: Complete Athens Day Tour with Acropolis tour, New Acropolis Museum, Plaka Walk & Olympic Stadium
This comprehensive walking tour of Athens takes you to all of the city’s main attractions in a single day. Experience the Acropolis before the crowds, explore the Greek Agora and walk the oldest street in the world on a Plaka City stroll. See the treasures inside the New Acropolis Museum, and run in the footsteps of Olympians in the Panathenaic Stadium. With skip-the-line tickets and a local guide. There is no more efficient or accessible way to enjoy the city for travelers short on time.
- The most comprehensive tour of Athens on the market with four skip-the-line tickets included in the price
- Beat the crowds and the heat on an Acropolis Tour that gets your group to the Parthenon before everyone else
- Explore the rest of the Acropolis with an expert local guide
- Skip-the-line at the Ancient Greek Agora and see beautiful temples like the Stoa of Attalos and the Temple of Hephaestus
- Step inside the New Acropolis Museum for a guided tour featuring the original Parthenon Marbles and the Caryatids
- Take a guided city stroll through the beautiful, historic neighborhood of Plaka
- Step onto the field of the 2,300-year-old Panathenaic Stadium, the only stadium in the world made entirely of marble