Team Building and corporate events
We host team building events that are a little different, fun and interactive by bringing together groups for a memorable and deliciously satisfying cooking class.
Online cooking classes are a great way to connect when we can’t get together to cook in the same kitchen. They are also great for teams that are dispersed across states or based in different locations.
Group experiences that are a socially engaging, easy and simple for participants to take part in, will boost morale, foster relationships, and promote positive mental health.
The Hellenic Odyssey can help bring your team or group together to provide a reward for hard work or act as a thank you to a special group. Whatever the reason for the celebration, birthday party, Christmas party, end of year celebrations or team building, we provide a warm, casual, relaxed and friendly environment for your special event.DOWNLOAD BROCHURE Book Now Contact Us
Our classes are inspired by the Greek cuisine and the Mediterranean diet which is widely recognised for its nutritional benefits.
We provide dish ideas as inspiration or work with you to create a menu based on your personal tastes and dietary requirements.
Online we cook 1-2 dishes over a 1-1.5 hour period. In person we cook 3-5 dishes over a 2 – 3 hour period.
We prepare, cook and eat together while sharing kitchen and food stories.
We can cater for all group sizes.
Online classes are held over Zoom SEE US IN ACTION ONLINE
In person classes are held in our kitchen in Moorabbin in Melbourne. We provide authentic Greek cooking experiences in an open plan kitchen with olive trees at the front entrance and fig, citrus and stone fruit trees at the back. Complimentary Cretan Raki on arrival!
Why choose a cooking class for team building or corporate event?
Regardless of your cooking experience level, beginner or advanced, there are so many benefits to team building cooking class:
- It’s a fun, immersive and interactive experience that keeps participants engaged
- It brings people together over the shared love of food
- It’s a great way to reward people for hard work
- It boosts morale and fosters positive mental health
- It provides for new learning about another cuisine and its culture all whilst learning new skills and boosting kitchen confidence
- It provides an opportunity to interact outside of the work zone in a more
What you will get?
- A fully organised event so you just need to turn up and enjoy preparing and feasting on authentic & delicious food
- Expert cooking class tuition by a culinary professional who enjoys bringing people together while providing expert cooking tips and tricks MEET YOUR HOST
- Learn about the fundamentals of Greek cooking, common ingredients, spices and flavours
- PDF recipe card with clear ingredients list and equipment required
- Full customised menu to suit dietary requirements and preferences